סיכום ביקור בבריטניה והחודש האחרון בדיסקגולף

הכל על גולף

מנהל: אחראי DiscGolf

סיכום ביקור בבריטניה והחודש האחרון בדיסקגולף

הודעהעל ידי צבי טף » ג' מאי 13, 2014 9:17 pm

Hi

Just got back from UK to visit my grandmother and play in some disc golf competitions in UK.

I want to thank my hosts at the events in UK, it was a great experience and lots of fun. The players and organizers were very friendly and I liked the way the tournaments were organized. Personally I'm afraid my playing was not brilliant but after the last competition I stayed another 2 days to tour the area but also played the course a lot and considerably improved :)

One important lesson from the events in UK is: you don't cancel/postpone events because of a forecast of rain (except for expected floods in Eshkol which can be dangerous), and I add hot weather!!. I'd like to hear what people think about that.

Last event was at Eshkol Park on 28 March - a month and a half ago. Chaim was way ahead in first place, James and Michael tied for 2nd and Avi and I tied for 3rd.

I will organize a second IDGA event at Eshkol on 30 May WHATEVER THE WEATHER. If forecast is very hot we will start very early.

I would like very much to have an ace pot like we used to have until about a year ago, and discs for the other prizes.

We have just been informed by the shipping agents for the baskets that we will get a bit of money back for the (mis)handling of the baskets. At last! Much less than we expected but we will consider whether to sue for more.

This Friday I intend to go to the Eshkol park and practice, anyone joining? The signs there are not up yet as far as I know, but there are posts next to the tees and I intend to go tomorrow to get plaques finally prepared for the donors. Hope to put them up on Friday :)

Will publish this on the Israeli Frisbee website and facebook group page as well.

See you

Zvi/Howard
סמל אישי של המשתמש
צבי טף

הודעות: 987
הצטרף: ו' מאי 28, 2004 2:07 pm
מיקום: כרמיאל

Re: סיכום ביקור בבריטניה והחודש האחרון בדיסקגולף

הודעהעל ידי Dori » ה' מאי 15, 2014 7:14 pm

אחלה פוסט!!!
לגבי מזג אויר - גשם זה משהו אחד, אבל חום ויובש זה סיפור אחר לגמרי.
במיוחד שמשחקים דיסקגולף ואפשר לשכוח מהכל....התנאים יכולים להיות מאוד מסוכנים.

אם אתם מתכננים אירוע בעונות החמות באשכול אתם חייבים להקפיד על שתייה ומנוחה אחרת תהיו בכוננות להזמין רכבי חילוץ :)
Go with Your FLOW
תמונה
<<------------->>
סמל אישי של המשתמש
Dori
זורק ספין על

הודעות: 6336
הצטרף: ה' ינואר 08, 2004 10:19 am
מיקום: Tel Aviv - Israel

הודעהעל ידי צבי טף » ב' מאי 19, 2014 3:45 pm

כן בשביל זה צריך להתחיל ממש מוקדם. כפי שנאמר.

כמו שעושים בדרום קוריאה כל הזמן ואני בטוח גם במקומות אחרים.

גם לשחק אולטימייט יכול להיות מסוכן ביום חם - אולי טיפה יותר...כפי שדיברנו....

אולי תפסיק לבוא לתחרויות בקיץ דורי כדי שלא תסתכן כל הזמן בשכחה לשתות ולנוח מספיק

:)
סמל אישי של המשתמש
צבי טף

הודעות: 987
הצטרף: ו' מאי 28, 2004 2:07 pm
מיקום: כרמיאל

הודעהעל ידי Dori » ו' מאי 23, 2014 9:29 am

חחחח
מת עליך!!!

בזמן האחרון אני נח יותר מידי....
אבל אל דאגה האש תמיד בוערת ותמיד מתבשלות הפתעות

לגבי ההערה שלי,
היא הייתה חצי בהלצה ואני בטוח שאפשר לבצע סיבוב של 18 סלים גם במדבר סהרה כל עוד שמים לב, שותים, נחים, מתמרחים וכו'

נחשים ועקרבים....זה כבר סיפור אחר לגמרי
:P

ד
Go with Your FLOW
תמונה
<<------------->>
סמל אישי של המשתמש
Dori
זורק ספין על

הודעות: 6336
הצטרף: ה' ינואר 08, 2004 10:19 am
מיקום: Tel Aviv - Israel